Magnum Research Baby Eagle II 40 S&W For Sale
The “Baby” of the Desert Eagle family offers an excellent handgun value and plenty of firepower. The grip design is exceptionally comfortable and well liked by shooters. Since 2008 the Baby Desert Eagle was no longer imported into the US, however beginning again in 2011 with the acquisition of Magnum Research, Kahr Arms is excited to bring this popular firearm back to the US market.
Trigger action of the Baby Desert Eagle pistol is double action/single action (DA/SA). This full-size Baby Desert Eagle pistol is available with a polymer frame and black finish, as well as a tactical rail for optional lasers and/or flashlights. All models come with a slide mounted decocking safety with dual levers and upgraded fixed combat sights with three white dots. The rear sight is well designed in appearance and is snag free.
Magnum Research Baby Eagle II 40 S&W Specifications
- Manufacturer: Magnum Research
- Model: Baby Desert Eagle II (BE9413RL)
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Barrel Length: 4.52 in.
- Height: 5 in.
- Weight (empty mag): 30.5 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.25 in.
- Slide Width: 1.125 in.
- Construction: Polymer frame with high quailty carbon steel slide
- Finish: Black textured polymer frame black oxide on slide
- Trigger: DA/SA
- Trigger Pull: 12-13 lbs DA
4.5-5 lbs SA
- Trigger Reach: 3 in.
- Locking System: Lugs to slots barrel lugs to slots in the silde
- Rifling: 6 Right Hand grooves conventional
- Safety: Slide mounted safety and decocker ambidextrous
- Firing Pin Block: Yes
- Sights: Combat type white three dot fixed
- Magazines: (2) 12 Round Magazines
There are no reviews yet.