Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50 A.E. Apocalyptic Mark XIX For Sale
Should you ever find yourself surrounded by Zombies or other unworldly forces, the new Magnum Research Mark XIX Apocalyptic Desert Eagle may very well be your best defense. The new Cerakote™ distressed matte white finish would intimidate even the most wild of beasts and evil immortals.
For shooting enthusiasts who do not really worry about the apocalypse, this new Mark XIX Desert Eagle distressed white finish just earns kudos for its “cool factor”. The new Cerakote finish consists of a multi-step process which involves a high temperature ceramic coating that holds up well under normal use. It has been extensively tested for durability and has proven to be very tough.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50 A.E. Apocalyptic Mark XIX Features
- Cerakote Distressed Matte White Finish
- Ambidextrous Safety Lever
- Black Appointments
- Weaver Style Accessory Rail
- Caliber: 50 A.E.
- Barrel Length: 6″
- Overall Length: 10.75″
- Bore Diameter: .495″
- Height: 6.25″
- Side Width: 1.25″
- Finish: Cerakote™ distressed matte white finish frame and slide
- Trigger: Single Action Approximately 4 lb. pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75″
- Sight Radius: 8.5″
- Sights: Combat Type Fixed
- Weight: 4 lbs. 5.8 oz. with Empty Magazine
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds