Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Magnum Mark XIX Pistol with Tungsten Cerakote Finish For Sale
After 25 years of being accessorized, customized and re-imagined in countless movies, television shows and video games, the Desert Eagle Pistol has emerged as a pop-culture icon. You can customize your Desert Eagle Pistol with a variety of impressive finishes to add your own distinctive twist to this timeless firearm. The CA models feature a Weaver style accessory rail with two slots on the barrel and standard ambidextrous safeties.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Magnum Mark XIX Pistol with Tungsten Cerakote Finish Specifications
- Type: Gas-Operated Rotating Bolt Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: .44 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 6”
- Overall Length: 10.75”
- Bore Diameter: .429”
- Height: 6.25”
- Slide Width: 1.25”
- Construction: High Quality Carbon Steel Barrel
Frame & Slide W/ Full Picatinny Rail
- Finish: Tungsten Cerakote
- Trigger: Single Action Approx. 4 lb. Pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75”
- Sight Radius: 8.5”
- Sights: Combat Type Fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 Lands & Grooves: 1 turn in 18”
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 8 Rounds
There are no reviews yet.